Vegan: The Essential Italian Cookbook for Vegans
Discover Simple, Everyday Vegan Meals Inspired by Authentic Italian FlavoursItalian food can be deemed some of the best in the world and although it is most commonly known for its pizza and pasta Italian cuisine is actually very diverse, making it extremely easy for a vegan to enjoy the traditional flavours of Italy.
- No more than 30 minutes prep time
- All recipes have been adapted for the vegan diet without compromising on taste, texture or flavour
- Recipes focus on simple and basic ingredients - no expensive vegan substitutes are used A delightful and tantalizing Italian vegan food journey awaits you in the recipes within this book. Whether you are a vegan, a vegetarian or a meat-eater looking to reduce the amount of meat in your diet, this book will inspire you to cook authentic Italian dishes every night of the week.
- Quick & Easy Alfredo Sauce
- Spicy Aubergine Caponata
- Homemade Gnocchi
- Rosemary & Thyme Infused Focaccia
- Authentic Italian Chickpea Flatbread
- Manicotti with Spinach ‘Ricotta’
- Homemade Pesto Pizza
- Vegan Parmesan
- Creamy Almond Cheese
- Rich & Luxurious Chocolate Hazelnut Tart
- Tiramisu Cookies
- And Many More Mouth-Watering Dishes!
Try These Easy & Inspirational Italian Vegan Recipes Today...
The Love Vegan cookbook series features a delicious selection of authentically flavoured plant based recipes - whether you're a vegan, vegetarian or a meat eater looking to improve your diet.Our philosophy is that the vegan diet should be exciting, flavoursome and effortless to prepare, but also provide you with the nutrients you need to enjoy a healthy and well-balanced life.Featuring a beautiful collection of irresistible classical and contemporary recipes, all of which have been tried, tested and tailored to suit the vegan diet without compromising on taste or texture.The recipes within Love Vegan have been crafted with the busy cook in mind and focuses on simple and wholesome ingredients that that are easy to find. No artificial substitutes, fake 'vegan' meat, or hard to find expensive ingredients, just fresh natural produce.Whether you're a seasoned cook or a new starter in the kitchen these essential cookbooks include recipes with simple and easy to follow directions, most of which take no longer than 30 minutes to prepare, making them perfect for busy weeknights or impressing guests at a dinner party.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text:|
MCSE Windows 2000 Network Exam Cram Personal Trainer (Exam: 70-216) by CIP Author Team, Miller (2000)
ExamInsight For MCP / MCSE Certification: Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Exam 70-210 by Timmons, Deborah, Timmons, Patrick (2002)